Area Business Manager (Graduate Opportunity) - Sheffield
Star is recruiting for an Area Business Manager (Office Based) to work for a medical devices company in their BD Biopsy portfolio based in Sheffield. Our client are offering this opportunity to a fantastic, fresh Graduate.
This role offers the unique opportunity for a Graduate to gain some really key experience selling into the Medical Device industry and you will gain valuable experience in growing sales, gaining new distributions, supporting customers in the field and creating awareness for company products.
Key responsibilities of an Area Business Manager:
* Maintain and build customer relationships
* Determine customer needs and provide product / procedural solutions
* Follow company priorities and marketing objectives with a view to maximising sales opportunities
* Evaluate competitors and their products responding proactively to market changes and external influences
* Develop business plans for retention of existing customers and identify new customers / sales opportunities and target these appropriately
* Research, develop & maintain an accurate and thorough knowledge of all products and related procedures, keeping abreast of new developments in relevant fields
* Meet agreed sales targets, business objectives and deadlines
* Maintain company records and provide reports when required
* Work well as part of a team , cooperate with colleagues and take direction from / work closely with your line manager
The ideal candidate would have/be:
* A bachelor's degree (our client will look at Graduates for this role)
* The ability to effectively present and support sales initiatives and to present original thoughts and concepts to individuals and large groups of healthcare professionals
Apply now for this Area Business Manager role via the Star website or contact Lauren in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.