EXCLUSIVE NATIONWIDE TEAM BUILD
Regional Account Director - South West and South Wales
Star are delighted to be partnering with a pioneering Swedish pharmaceutical company who are launching into the UK market with a ground-breaking product for the treatment of opioid addiction. This innovative product has the potential to greatly improve outcomes for patients and their families, and also make a positive impact in local communities.
As part of this build, we are recruiting for a Regional Account Director to cover the whole of the South West and South Wales.
This senior Market Access and Business Management role will have full responsibility for the launch and commercialisation of this highly innovative product within defined accounts.
The RAD is responsible for high-level commissioner and provider engagement to secure funding and protocol inclusion for the product. They will take full ownership of the regional and local account plans and will have accountability for driving commercial outcomes and delivering optimal ROI. The RAD will be responsible for driving local market access, deploying appropriate pull through commercial resource at the right time and optimising services to enable uptake of the product.
The ideal candidate for the role of Regional Account Director will have/be:
* A Bachelor or Master's Degree in life sciences, business administration or equivalent. Further qualifications (i.e. MBA or equivalent) would be advantageous.
* A successful track record in sales, market access and service redesign, preferably in specialty medicine.
* Experience of managing P&L and delivering financial goals.
* Experience of effective strategic business planning and delivery on the plan.
* An experienced line manager with an understanding of differential resource deployment.
* An excellent working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authority, NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes.
* A successful record of accomplishment in developing relationships with key opinion leaders, patient organizations and other external key stakeholders.
* Creative and innovative in finding solutions and approaches to business opportunities.
* A passion for delivering quality healthcare solutions.
* The ability to handle complex technical information and business challenges.
* Excellent team working skills with both sales and cross functional colleagues.
* A willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organization.
* Prepared for significant travel and customer contacts.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Dave Alexander in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.