Healthcare and Access Partner - Dermatology - South West / Bath / Bristol
Star is recruiting for a Healthcare and Access Partner to join an international biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a specialist focus on Rare Diseases and high-cost medications. They have a reputation for excellence due to their strong heritage and specialist portfolio.
In this role you will be heavily involved in the launch of a new biologic medicine, and as such this role requires someone with an established network of key contacts across the territory and ideally a good understanding of the complexities of this specialist disease area. The Healthcare and Access Partner will facilitate the development of a network of relationships within targeted accounts. You will be responsible for implementing sales, marketing and market access strategies across your designated territory in-line with company targets.
* Implementing sales, marketing and market access strategy to maintain and expand sales
* Aligning the company's business objectives with local and national NHS policy
* Securing agreement for product funding and optimum positioning within the local health economy
* Enhancing patient care and help achieve company's business objectives by recognising that higher-cost branded medicines require cohesive clinical-commercial discussions
* Sharing and developing best practices
* Operating within an agreed budget
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experienced in pharmaceutical sales and access roles or NHS management
* A proven successful track record in key account and project management
* Able to demonstrate National and local NHS knowledge as well as detailed product and competitor knowledge
* Experience in business planning, business case development as well as the experience and knowledge of funding pathways and processes for higher cost branded medicines
* Dermatology Biologics, Biologics or Specialist Care experience
Apply for this Healthcare and Access Partner opportunity now via this website, or contact David Alexander in the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.