Territory Manager Opportunity
Are you looking to work for a blue chip, globally renowned company? Offering an exceptional training and development trajectory, this company will help you launch a career within nutrition and healthcare sales.
Our client, specialises in delivering a range of advanced medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team
The Adult Nutrition Community Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve territory sales targets and agreed business objectives
* Develop a territory business plan to deliver the sales goals and marketing strategy
* Obtain formal endorsements from KOLs, building long-term relationships with speech and language therapists, as well as clinical dietitians
* Accountable for promotional expenditure in target accounts, making sure you achieve return on investment
* Attain formal endorsement for target products, including primary and secondary care prescribing guidelines and hospital drug formularies
* Deliver effective product & therapy training to HCP's and care providers.
Applicants will have/be:
* Highly motivated and goal-driven with a track record of exceeding sales and activity targets
* At least two years medical or healthcare sales experience
* A degree, preferably science/nutrition related
* An excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasive skills
* You will need to be a self-starter, analytical and resilient
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact David Alexander in the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.