Regional Account Manager - Scotland and Northern Ireland
An exciting opportunity to join a European-based specialty pharmaceutical company with global reach who is a committed player in the treatment of pain, addiction and critical care. This innovative company also develops and makes available essential and unbranded complex medicines which are used to reduce healthcare costs for better patient access throughout the world. The role involves the implementation of territory and account plans, prioritising and targeting activity and building effective, sustainable business relationships with customers in CCGs and Health Boards in order to exceed revenue targets, increase market share and boost sales for the organisation. The medical, marketing and business intelligence expertise within this well-established company means there is huge potential for the right candidate to maximize business opportunities in key accounts and really succeed in this position.
The ideal candidate for the role of Regional Account Manager will have/be:
* Able to proactively demonstrate in depth, up to date knowledge of company and competitor products and therapy areas
* An understanding of the NHS environment both at a national level and throughout the local health economy.
* An understanding of customer needs, priorities, implications and patient care in order to facilitate a meaningful interaction and outcome.
* A full understanding of the formulary and guidelines process and financial pathways in all key accounts.
* The ability to present approved clinical and financial data in a professional manner to influence key stakeholders and achieve positive business outcomes
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
* ABPI qualified.
* Proven successful experience in a payer facing role at CCG level
* A history of top sales performance, be commercially astute and driven by sales results.
* Experience of CNS specialities, including pain management (not essential).
* Demonstrable experience of Key Opinion Leader interaction/influence.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.