Medical Science Liaison - London and South East- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that specialise in preventing serious illnesses as well as helping people to live longer and have healthier lives. They have ambitious growth plans and a strong product pipeline so this is a fantastic opportunity to help support the performance of a high-performing sales team in line with the companies' core values.
They are looking for a Medical Science Liaison to work within the Cardiovascular team covering London and the South East.
The Medical Science Liaison responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for the sales professionals to gain answers to complex medical questions that require in-depth medical knowledge
* Maintaining knowledge of products, patient treatment trends, clinical trials and scientific activities within the disease area
* Developing and contributing to scientific presentations
* Understanding and maintaining full compliance with company SOPs and the latest ABPI code of practice
* Performing all tasks in an ethical and legally compliance manner
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience working in a similar field-based role with strong evidence of leading healthcare professional interaction
* Knowledge of the UK National Healthcare System and the Pharmaceutical industry
* A degree in one of the following disciplines; medicine, nursing, pharmacy or pharmaceutical/life sciences
* Full driving licence and ability to travel across region and to other locations within the UK when necessary
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.