International Market Research & Insights Lead (Medical Aesthetics & Consumer)
Our client is a unique, global healthcare company who is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising innovative branded pharmaceuticals, high-quality generic and over-the-counter medicines and biologic products for patients around the world. They market a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide valuable treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories, and operates the world's third-largest global generics business, providing patients around the globe with increased access to affordable, high-quality medicines.
They are looking for a talented Market Research & Insights Lead to join successful Aesthetics business unit.
Main purpose of the job:
Supporting the Medical Aesthetics Business Unit for EMEA, Americas, Japan and Asia providing and coordinating market research activities related to Global Brands:
* Market research via primary analysis and secondary data sources to support global development and launch teams
* Market / commercial assessments and forecasts for new products, indications and formulations
* Expert analysis into medical aesthetics markets and commercial operations using advanced predictive analytics
* Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to identify and track KPIs that are tied to brand strategy
* Coordinate global market research with the Regions as requested
* Provide bespoke competitive intelligence using internal and external resources
* Deliver insights that lead to increased demands for Medical aesthetics & consumer assets
* Partner with executive management to provide decision support
* Robust experience in managing and directing primary market research projects - both qualitative and quantitative
* Broad knowledge regarding appropriate selection of research methodologies and design of research tools
* Extensive experience in secondary data analysis and competitive intelligence
Some consumer experience to compliment the team who have HCP/Pharma market research and Insights will also be preferred.
This role will come with a Highly Attractive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits pack