Area Access Lead - Women's Health - South Central
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a forward-thinking organisation with the launch of their new women's health product, covering the South Central territory. The Area Access Lead will be accountable for the achievement of a favourable local access environment for the company's brand within a designated geography.
The successful candidate will be a commercially minded individual who can demonstrate strong experience in market access, negotiation, commercial/business acumen and leadership to facilitate a conducive and positive environment for the company in terms of market access, policy and revenue. With demonstrated strategic account management skills, the Area Access Lead will work with key internal stakeholders to deliver revenue targets for priority brands. They will achieve this through engagement with key, senior payer customers operating in Health Boards and other associated healthcare organisations.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Area Access Lead will have/be:
* A superior knowledge and understanding of the NHS structure, health priorities and medicines policy
* The ability to use in-depth knowledge of P&L, budget management/forecasting and the company's business model as well as the competitive landscape and the economic/market environment to understand trade-offs and make complex decisions
* Outstanding network and communication skills, demonstrated with influential CCG stakeholders and ideally existing contact with CCG stakeholders within the given territory.
* An in depth understanding of local funding flows, decision making processes, healthcare commissioning, service design, regulation and performance management
* A deep insight into factors affecting local, regional and national market access
* Able to demonstrate extensive proficiency in sophisticated problem solving techniques and the ability to constantly capitalise on new ways of doing business
* Able to demonstrate strong examples of rapid and disciplined decision making, leading to outcomes
* Able to manage across a matrix organisation and influence through a variety of styles and techniques.
* Capable of championing innovation as a core business strategy, providing guidance to others on developing a more strategic mind-set and promoting innovation in their function.
* Articulate complex thoughts and ideas accurately and clearly and demonstrates the ability to listen to others and integrate alternate points of view in decisions and ideas.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.