Customer Success Manager Opportunity - North UK
Star are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical IT company that specialises in covering a broad range of areas from behavioural/mental health to chronic disease management. They are dedicated in providing solutions that effectively manage the way people think, act and feel. Their hugely popular services are based on clinical expertise and over 10 years of research and testing.
This company is multi-award winning and are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual who will be the primary point of contact regarding implementation, training and ongoing support. You will be expected to strategize with customers on how best to utilise the company's portfolio of services to meet their needs, which ultimately builds the value of this company's services to maximise customer retention and increase growth.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A clinical background including a Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualification
* Experience delivering training to groups of both clinicians and non-clinicians
* Examples of ensuring and increasing customer adoption, satisfaction and retention
* Knowledge of NHS service delivery, pathways and commissioning
* Healthcare experience in the NHS or private sector
* Knowledge of the NHS guidelines and policy relating to Mental Health
Apply for this role now via this website, or contact Lauren Iredale in the Manchester Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.