Key Account Manager
Territory: York and Hull
Star is working with a speciality pharmaceutical company to recruit an enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join the team covering the Scotland and Northern Ireland territory. This is a forward-thinking, innovative pharmaceutical company with big growth plans and fantastic opportunities for further development. The role involves identifying and establishing new business for the organisation, as well as demonstrating or presenting products to Healthcare Professionals and attending and organising exhibitions, conferences and meetings. The successful candidate will be selling products across primary care, secondary care and at CCG level in Dermatology, Gastro and Rheumatology.
The company has a strong product portfolio of 'over the counter' pharmaceutical products and their products have a range of applications within the healthcare industry. They have a fantastic reputation and they are looking for someone who shares that passion.
The ideal candidate for the role of Key Account Manager will have/be:
* A 'Can Do - Will Do' attitude towards stretching goals
* Commercially aware and highly self-motivated and energetic in achieving those commercial goals
* A Key Account Management mind-set to work the local health economy from primary care prescribers and influencers to hospital consultants where formulary inclusions will be targeted
* A focused approach to exceed sales and activity targets (market share in certain CCG's where there is a formulary)
* Willing to maintain excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors.
* Able to demonstrate strong one to one / meeting selling skills in addition to presentation skills to groups
* Able to demonstrate a high level of compliance and integrity
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.