Pharmacy Business Development Representative
North West - Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and North Wales
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical manufacturers as a business development representative, promoting the company's over-the-counter portfolio within retail pharmacy stores in order to drive business for the company. This is a really varied role which will involve the training and education of store staff as well as developing and maintaining strong business relationships with customers. You will be responsible for driving attendance at Seminars designed to educate pharmacists and pharmacy staff about company products and the categories they operate in, whilst setting a personal example in relation to safety practice and ensuring that reporting staff are adequately trained for any tasks they are asked to undertake.
The ideal candidate for the role of Pharmacy Business Development Representative will have/be:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven time management and diary planning skills
* The ability to adhere to the call rate agreed and achieve given KPI's to ensure good territory coverage in order to achieve overall sales targets
* Able to liaise and build successful business relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
* Precision and attention to detail in order to carry out company administration, analysis and reporting requirements including CRM and related systems, monthly reports and meetings with Supervisor as required
* The ability to ensure a health and safety culture is supported in the areas for which you are responsible.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kacha in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.