Strategic Account Manager Opportunity
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that's based in the South East; they pride themselves on their expertise and clear understanding of their business. They're currently marketing medications that treat moderate to severe pain for post herpetic neuralgia to Primary and Secondary Care.
The Strategic Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Create product advocacy with both commissioners and payers specifically focusing on Health CCGs and key Clinicians
* Promoting the company's portfolio of pain management and products with outcome of formulary inclusions
* Taking accountability of Market Access across the territory
* Develop guidelines, patient pathways and local commissioning provider's plans to include products where appropriate
* Collaborate with peers and other team members to ensure objectives and targets are achieved
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Track record of success in Market Access gaining formulary and guideline development
* Degree qualified in relevant qualification
* Previous territory experience
* ABPI Qualified
* Highly competent in IT and excellent communication skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.