Healthcare Development Manager - Mental Health - South West and South Wales
Star has an exciting new vacancy! Our client does not want to follow in the footsteps of traditional pharmaceutical companies. Their goal is to develop unique, innovative, first-in-class products, focusing on unmet medical needs and the needs of their customers. This organisation brings truly innovative solutions to patients worldwide. Passion, drive, and unconventional thinking make things happen. They are a company that always asks the question 'will this product make the world a better place?' This is truly an exceptional medium sized organisation where employees are treated as individuals and rewarded well.
Key Responsibilities of the HDM:
* You will be responsible for driving action to positively impact the Market Access Dashboard, prioritising competing accounts and integrating and aligning market access solutions
* To support and drive development of guidelines and pathways to enable decisions that will influence product uptake and to develop and improve mental health services
* Maintain detailed knowledge of the therapy area's local policy objectives and apply this to identify potential opportunities for business growth
* To build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, who will predominantly be payers, CCGs, CSUs, STPs, LATs, AHSNs and Mental Health & Acute Trusts, to create customer insights and appropriate solutions
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree in scientific or business related subject
* ABPI Qualified
* Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen
* Notable experience working with the full spectrum of customer types (Payers, Payer advisors and policy makers)
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, on contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.