Senior Marketing Manager - Yorkshire- international Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with an international Pharmaceutical company that prides themselves on improving the health, quality of life and well-being of patients through the development, manufacturing and supplying of the highest quality liquid medicine.
They are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to manage and lead a team responsible for the provision of marketing services, policies and programs.
The Senior Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
* Managing specified marketing strategies and programs designed to support the functional area strategies to align with the principles and values of the organization
* Providing supervision for staff including hiring, training, performance management, coaching and development
* Leading the development of Brand Vision and Strategy
* Being fully accountable for the portfolio of products and responsible for envisaging the business behind the brand
* Managing/building internal and external relationships to foster enthusiasm and commitment for the brand
* Leading the multi-functional team to execute brand plans and ensure high collaborations
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Supervisory experience
* University degree or equivalent
* ABPI qualification
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.