Principle Recruitment Consultant opportunities - Amsterdam - competitive salary and industry leading incentive scheme - full time, permanent opportunity with an award winning agency expanding in the European market!
Are you an experienced Recruitment Professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you strive for…
The chance to work with some of the biggest, most exciting companies on the planet
* A realistic development plan that empowers you to shape your future
* A competitive salary and bonus structure that generously reward your achievements…?
A respected agency that's growing rapidly, Star's recruiting for an outstanding Recruitment Consultant to join its expanding business into Europe!
We're looking for:
Proven success within a sales-driven organisation, ideally with experience of 360 degree recruitment
* A self-starter and strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude
* Excellent communication, organisation, time and stakeholder management skills
* The ability to present to people at all levels
* Experience of working and overachieving in a KPI driven environment
* Ambition to progress with a top recruitment company
Star recruits talented people from graduate to executive level for pharmaceutical, medical devices & technology and clinical research companies on a direct to headcount and outsourced basis. We are:
*Part of the market leading Uniphar group
* The industry's most preferred recruitment agency and CSO, as ranked by Pf magazine's Company Perception, Motivation and Satisfaction survey, 2016
* Gold Standard Investor in People, the highest possible accreditation with only 7% of all organisations achieving this level
* 3rd best small company to work for, Great Place to Work Institute's UK Best Workplaces Programme, 2012
* 'Best Back-Office Support Team', REC's 'IRP awards', 2013
Apply for this Recruitment opportunity via this website or call Gemma Head on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.