Blood Glucose Primary Care Specialist
Grampians and Dundee
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering medical devices company who have been providing innovative diabetes technology and services for more than 40 years, helping people with diabetes to live their lives as active and unrestricted as possible. This global leader in diabetes is establishing an open digital platform to provide integrated diabetes management solutions to monitor glucose levels, deliver insulin and track relevant data points for successful glucose management, enabling personalised diabetes care and thus improving therapy outcomes.
They are looking for an exceptionally talented primary care specialist to position their brand as the brand of choice through clinical and medical differentiated selling in GP practices, focusing on the Lead GPs, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Blood Glucose Primary Care Specialist will have/be:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to build and maintain effective customer relationships across primary care
* The ability to actively participate within the regional team and work cross-teams to drive business and share best practice
* The ability to deliver structured, consistent sales calls to target customers, ensuring that key product and marketing messages are reinforced at every call
* Clinical and business knowledge maintained by self-learning, e-learning and achieving pass rate in all assessments.
* Proven success of implementing business plans and the ability to ensure that activity is effective and that the optimal customers are being targeted
* Pro-active, highly motivated with attention to detail
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Lauren Iredale in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.