Customer Care Coordinator - Reading
Star has a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Car Coordinator! Our client is a pioneering global organisation, focusing on providing better patient care. They have a range of technologies, from Biomed to advanced Diagnostic imaging. They are the world's largest independent integrated healthcare technology management provider.
As a Customer Care Coordinator, your role will be to ensure outstanding customer service by fully understanding their needs and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement and optimum customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of a Customer Care Coordinator will include:
* Ensuring processes and procedures are followed accurately and are aligned to the Customer Care Standard Operating Procedures
* Answering telephone calls promptly and appropriately
* Proactively resolving customer enquiries within first contact
* Monitoring the SLA charters for assigned customer contracts, escalating any instances of confirmed or potential failure
* Establishing and maintaining external supplier relationships, maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
* Performance managing internal and external suppliers
* Producing client facing estimates and quotations
* Processing purchase orders
* Coordinating email traffic within the central shared inboxes
* Uploading data from service intervention records into the CMMS
The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Care Coordinator will have/be:
* Experience working in a call centre environment or similar
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* IT skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook
* Self-motivated and driven
* Good team-working skills
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Apply now for this Customer Care Coordinator role via our website or contact Sarah in our Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.