Senior Biomedical Engineer - London Hospital
Star has a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Biomedical Engineer! Our client is a pioneering global organisation, focusing on providing better patient care. They have a range of technologies, from Biomed to advanced Diagnostic imaging. They are the world's largest independent integrated healthcare technology management provider.
As a Senior Biomedical Engineer, your role will be to provide daily on-site repair, preventative maintenance and asset management of medical devices within the Hospital environment. This is a crucial role in supporting customers to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the Hospital.
The responsibilities of a Senior Biomedical Engineer will include:
* Performing scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs on medical equipment, as well as completing the associated admin
* Travelling to various sites as required to perform corrective and preventive maintenance
* Maintaining high standards of customer service and safe working practices, protecting the safety of yourself and others around you at all times
* Exceeding contact KPIs to ensure customer satisfaction
* Complying with Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety policies
* Scheduling and completing the workload for assigned customers within area
* Maintaining service documentation in-line with business requirements
* Escalating and defining necessary resources to maintain equipment
* Liaising with third party suppliers for spare part and contract quotations
* Maintaining tools and test equipment in line with company standards
* Reviewing ways to improve productivity and reduce operating expenditure
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Biomedical Engineer will have/be:
* HNC/HND/Degree in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering (or related subject)
* 3-5 years' experience in a related role
* Experience working with medical devices
* Anaesthesia and ventilator experience (desirable)
Apply now for this Senior Biomedical Engineer role via our website or contact Sarah in our Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.