Operations Support Associate - Essex
Star has a fantastic new opportunity for Operations Support Associate! Our client is a pioneering global organisation, focusing on providing better patient care. They have a range of technologies, from Biomed to advanced Diagnostic imaging. They are the world's largest independent integrated healthcare technology management provider.
This role is focused on and around support activity for the wider Service Centre Operations, providing centralised operational support to the wider operations team including the sales team and field-based engineers. You will be responsible for the monitoring of loan and rental inventory and will be the point of contact for all operational communications via telephone and email from customers, sales operations and internal colleagues. This is a really varied role which will also include the development of staff training requirements.
The ideal candidate for the role of Operations Support Associate will have/be:
* Experience in a customer services environment and working to meet SLAs
* Experience in asset management
* An understanding of medical equipment
* Excellent telephone skills and the ability to communicate effectively when dealing with internal and external clients of all levels
* Self-motivated with a flexible can-do attitude and the ability to work under pressure
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good timekeeping skills
* Able to identify and implement change
* Excellent inter-personal skills and must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.