Electronics Repair Technician - Office-based, with some travel
Star has a fantastic new opportunity for an Electronics Repair Technician! Our client is a pioneering global organisation, focusing on providing better patient care. They have a range of technologies, from Biomed to advanced Diagnostic imaging. They are the world's largest independent integrated healthcare technology management provider.
* Develop, perform and document repairmen of electronic assemblies at component level, also performing quality assurance on repaired devices
* Work as part of a bigger chain of operations of devices
* Ensure compliance with ISO and medical devices regulations as well as follow health and safety rules at all times.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree in electrical engineering (either BSc, HNC, HND or Military Training)
* Familiarity with ISO compliance and Medical Devices regulations
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in testing, troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Sarah Whitby on the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.