Electronics Repair Trainee - Office-based, with some travel
Star has a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Repair Trainee! Our client is a pioneering global organisation, focusing on providing better patient care. They have a range of technologies, from Biomed to advanced Diagnostic imaging. They are the world's largest independent integrated healthcare technology management provider.
* Troubleshoot, fault finding and repair medical devices at component level, and testing and quality assurance of medical devices
* Follow and ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or a related field (BSc, HND, HNC or Military training)
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Analytical thinking and attention to detail
* A graduate with an inquisitive mind, looking to understand how a device functions
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Sarah Whitby at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.