Brand Manager - Surrey- competitive salary, international Pharmaceutical company!
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company which is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
They are looking for a Brand Manager to cover their Oncology portfolio to develop, implement and evaluate brand specific marketing plans in conjunction with senior marketing personnel to achieve both long and short-term agreed business objectives.
The Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the production of robust brand specific marketing plans which deliver sales and profitability targets
* Ensuring effective implementation of marketing plans within area of responsibility
* Monitoring and critically reviewing implementation of tactical plans for assigned brands against key performance indicators
* Monitoring and controlling delegated budgets
* Ensuring all marketing activity is in compliance with company standards and the ABPI Code of Practice
* Providing regular communications, education and training to the sales force and the oncology team on the marketing materials, brand plan and product knowledge
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Strong commercial experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, particularly within a marketing capacit
* Proven compliance expertise as well as the ability to be able to influence, challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders
* Demonstrable experience of developing, coaching and enabling high performance team
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.