KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - CYSTIC FIBROSIS - SOUTHERN ENGLAND & SOUTH WALES
Our client is a specialist and growing UK-based pharmaceutical Company with a track record in marketing Specialist Pharmaceutical products.
* The role offers ambitious individuals a unique opportunity to become involved in every aspect of a rapidly evolving pharmaceutical company that has fantastic future growth opportunities
* The position involves a key account management role for the sales and promotion of a new product to the UK market
* Key customers will predominantly be based in specialist Cystic Fibrosis centres
* Additional responsibilities include running educational/training sessions with hospital teams on their inhaler technology
* Maximise product usage for all hospitals within territory and manage and take full responsibility for the key Cystic Fibrosis centres on territory
* Maintain long-term relationships with key accounts and multi-disciplinary hospital teams both regionally and within shared care networks
* Work with, influence and develop relationships with key opinion leaders within the CF community
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of NHS structure including specialist commissioning and funding streams
* Involvement in hospital led proposals where necessary and providing technical support to key accounts to enable achievement of business objectives
* Have sound understanding of NHS structure including specialist commissioning and funding streams
* Demonstrate clear strategic thinking and business acumen
* Have excellent communication skills
* Consistently and effectively deliver business plans
If you would like to be part of this exciting organisation, we would be delighted to tell you more.
A Highly Competitive, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644