Key Account Manager
Birmingham and the West Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, pioneering pharmaceutical company which specialises in oncology and inflammatory disorders. This is a truly innovative company which is consistently developing life-changing treatments which greatly improve the lives of patients worldwide. This role involves taking accountability for the promotion and commercial growth of the products in order to drive business within the defined territory. You will use your outstanding interpersonal skills to target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS, as well as engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance the company's value proposition.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Key Account Manager will have/be:
* Dermatology/Rheumatology experience in the Birmingham area
* Experience working with a high cost medicine or specialist medicine
* A good understanding of the current CCG environment and how to influence them in the Birmingham area. Knowledge of the relevant people and the ability to demonstrate a strong relationship with them
* Evidence of working with both commissioners in terms of funding and clinicians in terms of actually selling their drug
* Someone who is driven by a challenge
* An advanced understanding and experience of implementation of key account management and project management
* Up to date knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong evidence of strategic thinking and the ability to identify opportunities
* An ABPI Qualification (desirable)
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kacha in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.