National Market Access Lead - Office-based - Immunology
Star is excited to be partnering with a company that endeavours to make a difference in the lives of people who live with chronic diseases, pushing boundaries to produce amazing advancements in the pharmaceutical industry!
* Leading and developing clear and commercially driven Market Access strategies by utilising stakeholder insights and on-trend market knowledge
* Developing and executing high quality Pricing & Reimbursement strategies
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key external stakeholders and lead a cross functional team
* Collaborating to ensure plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Extensive knowledge of Health Economics within the Phamaceutical industry and previous market or market access experience
* Knowledge of NHS structures, processes and policies, decision making networks and understanding of therapy areas
* Understanding of the UK political and healthcare policy environment
* Demonstrable experience of leadership skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Danny Walsh at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.