Medical Science Liaison - Oncology - Midlands
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
They are now seeking an experienced MSL to work key centres across the Midlands, working within their Oncology business unit.
You will help increase the field based presence and scientific capability, working in partnership with clinicians whilst developing strong and sustainable relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify opportunities to support and enhance patient care
* Develop disease management strategies
* Demonstrate proactive long-term engagement with key opinion leaders, investigators and external experts.
* Provide medical support and act as a scientific partner for healthcare professionals.
* Provide training and development to the Business Unit in order to enhance understanding of company's therapeutic areas.
* Develop medical materials for use in presentations to and/or by healthcare professionals.
Your suitability will be defined by your previous experience in a similar role within the UK Pharmaceutical industry. You will have an in-depth knowledge of local, regional and national healthcare systems and processes along with a track record of success working with cross functional teams.
Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long term relationships with key customers are also pre-requisites.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644