Community Point of Care Sales Specialist - East Midlands
Star is recruiting for one of the world's leading biotechnology companies to recruit a Community Point of Care Specialist for their cardiovascular primary care sales team. This innovative division of this global organisation provides easy to use point of care diagnostic testing solutions for patients to self-monitor, gain more independence and ultimately improve their quality of life.
This is a pivotal position for the company as you will be involved in shaping the future of a market leading brand, managing complex relationships across primary care to promote their portfolio and improve patient care. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at all levels, helping both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health outcomes. This unique position offers you full autonomy within your territory to drive sales and deliver your business plans.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Community Point of Care Sales Specialist should have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* An experienced sales professional with a proven track record in the UK POC testing market
* Strong negotiation & decision making capabilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at all levels
* The ability to identify and explore new business opportunities; including key opinion leader identification and development
* A clear understanding of the local NHS environment and drivers
* Flexible whilst remaining results and vision focused
* A convincing presenter, conversing with all levels of internal and external customers
* A self-starter, highly motivated with a high level of autonomy
* A strong "can do" and solution oriented personality
* Dynamic, hardworking and self-reliant
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.