Clinical Sales Specialist
North West England
Star are delighted to be partnering with a pioneering Swedish pharmaceutical company who are launching into the UK market with a ground-breaking product for the treatment of opioid addiction. This innovative product has the potential to greatly improve outcomes for patients and their families, and also make a positive impact in local communities. As part of this build we are recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist to cover the North West, who will implement local strategies to increase uptake and expand access to treatment. This is a sales focused role which will encompass building influential relationships with key external stakeholders in order to drive education and usage of the product. The position will entail an extremely steep and broad learning curve, giving the right candidate the chance to gain expert knowledge of a specialist therapy area.
The successful candidate must be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of patients, families and local communities affected by opioid addiction. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with a range of products in the pipeline, dealing with an incredibly varied customer base whilst having the autonomy to build and manage your own region.
The ideal candidate for the role of Clinical Sales Specialist will have/be:
* A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in life science, business administration or specialist qualification relevant to the therapy area - i.e. nursing.
* A successful track record in sales, preferably in a health related area OR a commercially minded clinical expert.
* The ability to understand and operate in a technically complex therapeutic area.
* The capacity to organise and lead clinical educational meetings.
* Entrepreneurial flair and a creative approach to problem solving skills.
* An excellent communicator with the ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of customers.
* Determined and driven to achieve outstanding results.
* A strong sense of urgency and achievement.
* Excellent team working skills with both sales and cross functional colleagues.
* Resilient and able to respond well under pressure.
* Flexible in order to respond to changing business needs.
* Willing to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organization.
* Prepared for significant travel and customer contacts.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kacha in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.