Area Sales Manager - Aesthetics - Northern England
Star is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join a large, well-established pharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products. This is a company which prides itself on striving to provide positive patient outcomes and making a difference in the market. This is a really exciting opportunity to work in our Facial Aesthetics team, covering Northern England. This role will involve motivating, leading, coaching and developing your area sales teams to ensure that the team members achieve regional and personal targets, ultimately ensuring the success of the national targets. You will also deliver, communicate and support marketing strategies that ensure the short, medium and long-term success of the business unit.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Area Sales Manager will have/be:
* A proven track record in medical or aesthetic sales, preferably with a relevant degree or equivalent
* Demonstrable successful experience within a managerial role
* Good computer literacy and analytical skills to facilitate effective management of the team and business metrics
* The ability to learn the product lines and articulate this knowledge to the Sales Team
* Strong business acumen skills within a commercial environment
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Lauren Iredale in the Manchester office
Please note this role is a fixed term 12-month contract
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.