Service Development Manager - UK South (Advanced Surgical)
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality products, but to also making significant contributions towards the wellbeing of people worldwide.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Service Development Manager - UK South (Advanced Surgical).
In this newly created role, you will be primarily responsible for communication and coordination with internal departments and external NHS stakeholders to ensure customers' needs are met effectively and efficiently through business development, execution and management of a legally and compliant Service Proposal aligned to their surgical business unit.
The Role will also encompass strategic management of key health care provider institutions and stakeholders, change management, both internally and externally, continual service improvement and measuring customer satisfaction aligned to the execution of the Service proposition.
* Business development lead - Focusing on new business and competitor actively
* Local lead point of contact for external NHS stakeholders (health care providers and any other appropriate contacts during business development and execution of Service Proposition)
* Local lead point of contact for internal stakeholders - Surgical SALES, Marketing management etc
* Build NHS managed service stakeholder network for territory
* Build territory business plan - for launch and engagement with key customers
* Maintain up to date understanding of customer environment ie. NHS policy changes and HMRC rulings
* Degree Qualification - Preferred
* Surgical sales / market access / business development experience - must be current
* Market Access / Patient Pathway/ Service Redesign experience
A Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644