Hospital Account Executive - Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on many therapy areas. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries globally.
The responsibilities of the Hospital Account Executive:
* Ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within Decision Making Units
* Owning the development and implementation of integrated hospital account plans
* Identifying, developing and securing new and existing business opportunities on territory to drive and maximise sales
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Substantial experience of successful primary and secondary care pharmaceutical sales
* Previous hospital working experience and/or evidence of formulary success
* The ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines.
* An ABPI qualification
* Degree level education, preferably life sciences
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.