Key Account Manager - Renal - Durham/Sunderland
Our client is a fully integrated speciality pharma company focused on research, development, production and marketing of its own pharmaceuticals and on potential in-licensed products in the three main therapeutic fields of gastroenterology, nephrology and heart failure.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a talented Key Account Manager to make a difference in patients' lives and support them in developing new solutions to cure iron deficiency anaemia.
* Take responsibility for the preparation of formulary submissions, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner
* Optimize their ability to gain fastest possible access for their products and drive positive market environment for the use of iv iron
* Develop relationships with key influential bodies to optimize IV Iron uptake
We are looking for:
* Talented, experienced Account Managers, ideally with knowledge of the relevant therapeutic areas (gastroenterology, cardiology, haematology and/or care of the elderly)
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available from this innovative specialist pharmaceutical company.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.