UK Brand Manager - Medical Devices / Aesthetics
* Home Counties Head office
* Urgent requirement - looking to interview and appoint quickly
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare company that have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Brand Manager to contribute to growth across the UK, for their leading Medical Aesthetics portfolio.
In this role, you will have responsibility for a key brand which sets the standard in Laser devices for the Aesthetics field. You will manage the whole marketing mix and will work closely with other members of the leadership team to drive the Brand forward. Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and an ability to anticipate potential changes in the marketplace.
The role will be a combination of head office (Home counties) and some field based/KOLD related activities, so it's essential that you bring a flexible and enthusiastic approach and passion for working with internal stakeholders and decision makers at all levels.
* 2 years + marketing experience
* Previous sales experience - preferred
* Medical Aesthetics/Beauty experience - preferred
* Excellent cross-functional working skills
* Digital marketing experience
* Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
* Strong influencing skills
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
* Supporting the planning, development and execution of targeted launch activities for a brand new aesthetics device in UK & Ireland along with Senior Manager
* Project ownership and implementation of specified brand campaigns through development of brand messaging and promotional materials for sales & in-clinic support
* Tracking advertising budgets (per brand) throughout year and preparing monthly summary for SBM review
* Maintain up-to-date digital platforms (e.g. websites) for core brands
* Engage in social media activities including preparation and launch of brand specific Facebook account
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Sales, Medical Affairs and the Sales Force whilst communicating with stakeholders at all levels
* Drive brand awareness through execution of PR and social media events
* Collaborate with Regional Account Managers on account planning and support Centres of Excellence & VIP clinics in marketing and sales activities
* Support execution of annual Aesthetic Congress symposia, master classes and training workshops in UK/Ireland as well as for selected European events
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience within a medical aesthetic and/or medical device marketing and/or sales environment. Digital/social media experience an advantage, educated to degree level with an understanding of ABHI compliance desirable.
A Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits will be offered.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.