Account Executive - Wilshire, Dorset, Bath and Swindon
Star has an exciting new opportunity for an Account Executive! Our client is a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices manufacturer, which specialises in excellent quality products that are cost effective to revolutionise the healthcare delivery system of today.
The responsibilities of an Account Executive:
* Delivering territory sales targets within agreed budgets
* Implementing National and local marketing campaigns
* Identifying key customers and developing/maintaining relationships in order to promote the client's products and services in line with customer needs while delivering market growth
* Effectively using clinical data in order to support the sales of products and representing the client's values
* Working with relevant NHS organisations or CCGs in order to gain inclusion of the products within guidance or on formularies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience of delivering against sales targets and strategies, ideally within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous hospital working experience and/or evidence of formulary success
* The ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines
* Sound understanding of the NHS and identifying key customers and decision makers
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.