Brand Communications Manager - Cambridge
Our client is a privately owned UK company with a strong track record in bringing high quality, innovative medicines to UK health professionals and their patients. They believe in excellence and delivering on their promises to the NHS, patients, their business partners and each other.
They strive to offer new medicines and initiatives that meet genuine needs, make a positive difference to patients' lives and supporting the NHS in delivering effective, high-quality, sustainable healthcare.
Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
They are particularly well known within the Diabetes and Respiratory fields.
Reporting to the Head of Communications in this new role, the Communications Manager (Brand) is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of internal and external brand communications plans and supporting the priorities of the relevant commercial platforms.
It is essential that the indivdual embeds themselves within the brand team function and maintains a strong internal network in order to identify and gain buy in to a comprehensive PR and communications programme; as well identifying opportunities internally and externally to provide ongoing strategic support.
* Exceptional communications skills both written and oral with the ability to target communications to specific audiences and topics
* Candidates must bring a good understanding of the pharma/biotech sectors with experience of external stakeholder management
* Possess a solid understanding of the UK health policy and market access environment and how this shapes the UK trading environment
* UK media relations experience including the development of press materials and selling-in to UK journalists (ideally healthcare)
* Experience of developing and delivering internal and external brand communications projects
* Knowledge of a broad variety of communication channels including digital and social media, and an understanding of their potential uses, drawbacks and benefits
This role will be a mixture of home and office based working (Cambridge).
This a rare opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic organisation in a role offering exceptional career development opportunities.
There is an excellent basic salary and highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Please apply online or contact us on 0131 553 6644