Our client was established in 2016 through acquisition. They are a global company dedicated to building on their heritage and improving the lives of people with diabetes and helping empower them to take charge of their health.
At an exciting time for the business, they have created 2 new brand new roles covering the South of England.
Our client is recruiting for 2 Healthcare Partnership Managers to focus on senior CCG customers across 2 of the 3 regions outlined below:-
* South East and London
* South Central England
* South West England
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling an Education programme into key senior CCG customers across their territory.
Key responsibilities include:-
* Development of the strategic plan to target CCG key accounts
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the NHS and an understanding of the risks and opportunities it provides for market access
* Demonstrable experience in delivering commercial initiatives with proven outcomes at CCG level
* Working at a strategic partnership level with these customers to achieve the best outcomes for both the NHS and our client.
The Successful candidate will have:-
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with CCG customers at all levels
* A strong level of understanding of NHS environment and priorities
* Commercial acumen with an ability to build partnership working
* Ideally experience in Diabetes, but not essential
* Ability to work a large territory and write plans and prioritise accounts accordingly
Please apply for this role online now, or contact Jon Woodrow or Sarah Whitby in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.