Nurse Advisor - Parkinson's Disease - East Anglia
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative pharmaceutical company specialising in neurology, selling products for serious and chronic conditions. This is a really exciting position working with a therapy which aims to greatly improve the lives of people suffering with Parkinson's Disease. The role will involve the initiation of the product when requested as well as the provision of ongoing support for patients on the therapy to maximise patient outcomes. You will also take responsibility for training patients, HCP's and carers on the therapy & management.
The ideal candidate for the role of Nurse Advisor will have/be:
* A current NMC registration
* Band 6/7 or above
* A full UK driving licence
* Excellent face-to-face, written and telephone communication skills and the ability to adapt these to all levels
* The ability to explain and simplify complex information, both verbally and in writing
* Computer literate with knowledge of all MS packages
* Neurology experience, preferably within Parkinson's Disease
* Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge base regularly
* An understanding of Parkinson's Disease and the key issues related to its management
* An understanding of audit or data collection requirements
* An understanding of clinical governance and evidence based practice
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Samantha Wise
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.