Neurology Brand Manager -Berkshire- Pharmaceuticals
Star is delighted to be partnering with an international, speciality Pharmaceutical company with a strong heritage in movement disorders. They are committed to combining research and development excellence with world-class patient care.
They are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager, reporting into the Head of International Marketing to work within their Neurology team.
Key Responsibilities of the Brand Manager are:
* Adapting, sharing and implementing the marketing strategy across the evolving company portfolio
* Leading the cross-functional UK brand team
* Ensuring alignment between the UK marketing plan and the international marketing plan, adaptation of strategy, brand positioning and tactical initiatives
* Efficiently managing agencies, commercial budget and close team working with the marketing team
* Delivering market access strategy to secure appropriate patient access to company portfolio
* Ensuring compliance to the ABPI code of practice. Relevant codes of conduct and standard operating processes at all times
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* UK NHS marketing experience, including UK product launch, market access, an understanding of commissioning and basic health economics
* Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
* Neurology experience desirable - particularly in movement disorders
* Experience working with field sales teams to implement marketing strategy, with previous sales experience a strong plus
To find out more, apply now via the website or contact Emma Thomas in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.