Key Account Manager - Women's Health - Cambridge and East Anglia
Star has partnered with a European pharmaceutical company that specialises in Women's Health innovations. Innovation and research are the key focus of our client, as their motivations come from treating benign gynaecological conditions as well as diseases of the central nervous system. The focus within their Women's Health division is dedicated to developing non-invasive medical treatments for common conditions that are currently either not treated or under-treated.
Key responsibilities for this Key Account Manager include:
* Managing a set of accounts within the Cambridge and East Anglia region to achieve specific business objectives through development and commercial management of key customer groups
* Creating and implementing business plans within specific accounts (CCGs, Health Boards etc.), along with analysing these accounts to identify customers' agenda and common goals
* Developing a broad range of key customer relationships and a thorough understanding of the NHS that will reflect the need of each key account
* Delivering access to the company brand by securing local NHS approval and guideline inclusion for the local health economies
* Identifying and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders across the local healthcare economy
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable achievements in a Key Account Manager position
* Successful sales experience with key PCO/CCG stakeholders
* High level of organisational, business-planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent level of negotiation and sales skills
* Determination to succeed and highly motivated
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.