Account Manager - West Sussex, Mid Sussex, East Sussex
Star is delighted to be working with a leading research-based pharmaceutical company and worldwide leader in pain management to recruit an Account Manager for the Sussex region. Our client is a company that has pain treatment as their main focus and they are dedicated to developing new ways to treat pain more effectively in order to advance current therapies, with the end user constantly in-mind. Despite their worldwide pharmaceutical company status, the company is still family-owned and retains this family feel in everything they do.
The main responsibilities of an Account Manager:
* Fully responsible and accountable for growing and managing the client's pain product portfolio within the Norfolk territory.
* Target key business accounts to drive sales growth through market access and advocate development.
* Create productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop state-of-the-art projects that benefit patients and bring value to both stakeholders and this client.
* Develop the highest level of knowledge within the assigned geographical area that drives business success and ensures credibility.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry or the NHS and the challenges involved
* Demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical sales and fantastic business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strategic and forward thinking mind-set
* Worked with all levels of the NHS, to include primary care, secondary care and payors
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.