Key Account Manager - Vaccines - East Anglia, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire
Star is delighted to be partnering with a fully integrated vaccine company to recruit a Key Account Manager in the South East region. Our client specialises in developing, manufacturing and commercialising incredibly innovative vaccines in order to protect people from contagious diseases through preventative medicines.
The responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Achieve and exceed all national business objectives through the identification and development of long term strategic partnerships with key customers and stakeholders across the healthcare economy
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable achievements in a Key Account Manager position, preferably experience within Vaccines
* Successful sales experience with key PCO/CCG stakeholders
* High level of organisational, business-planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent level of negotiation and sales skills
* Determination to succeed and highly motivated
* Proven ability to work with a portfolio based approach
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.