NHS Strategic Partnership Manager - North
Star is delighted to be working with a leading research-based pharmaceutical company and worldwide leader in pain management to recruit an NHS Strategic Partnership Manager for the North of the UK. The company has pain treatment as their main focus and they are dedicated to developing new ways to treat pain more effectively in order to advance current therapies, with the end user constantly in-mind. Despite their worldwide pharmaceutical company status, the company is still family-owned and retains this family feel in everything they do.
The responsibilities of the NHS Strategic Partnership Manager will include:
* Developing joint working programmes and using services improvement programmes in-line with best practice guidance
* Supporting the Account Management team in running multiple Joint Working projects
* Maintaining an expert knowledge of NHS Policy, Data & Environment
* Understanding the critical insights about the market and the environment of the payer customers in order to help them achieve their goals
* Working cross functionally with internal market access partners and account managers in the field to optimise implementation of the market access strategy
* Understanding the critical insights about the priorities of payer customers in order to develop relevant solutions
* Providing positive customer experiences and driving business results
* Delivery of high value projects in prioritised accounts and driving access for prioritised brands
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A Bachelor's degree (ideally in a science/business-related subject)
* A strong background in Market Access strategy implementation
* Extensive experience of running Joint working projects
* Expert knowledge of NHS Policy, Data & Environment
* Project management experience
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Asha at our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.