Primary Care Representative - Respiratory - Cambridgeshire/Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire
Permanent Star Contract
Primary Care Representative Opportunity with an independent, innovative, research and development driven company!
Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improve health and quality of life within the UK through continuing research and development of medical products. They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
The Primary Care Representative responsibilities will include:
* Selling within the relevant therapeutic area into primary care
* Working with business teams to ensure that KPI's and at met and target customers are met within set timeframes, with all data being logged into CRM.
* Manage and optimize the budget/resources allocated to projects in order to meet objectives and targets
* Candidate will have a demonstrable knowledge of account management along with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level or equivalent and ABPI qualified
* Sound experience in the relevant therapeutic field along with awareness of brand strategies
* Candidate will have experience within a sales role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical arena
* Good understanding of NHS framework and policies
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply to this amazing opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.