UK Marketing Manager - Medical Aesthetics
* Home Counties Head office
* Urgent requirement - looking to interview and appoint quickly
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare company that have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Marketing Manager to contribute to growth across the UK, for their leading Medical Aesthetics portfolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategic and operational marketing for the client's Aesthetics injectables range across the UK and Ireland. The injectables portfolio comprises three core brands and comprises the large majority of Aesthetics Business Unit (ABU) turnover. The role will likely be the natural successor for the Marketing Director.
Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and an ability to anticipate potential changes in the marketplace. You will also be responsible for the line management of the rest of the Injectables marketing function.
It's essential that you bring a flexible and enthusiastic approach and passion for working with internal stakeholders and decision makers at all levels.
* Extensive UK Healthcare marketing experience
* Campaign development and copy-approval & a track record in successfully managing external service providers
* Strategic & Operational planning and the ability to understand and implement strategies
* Strong forecasting and budgetary control capability
* Strong Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Advanced presentation skills (the ability to inspire others)
* Line management experience and proven experience of managing performance
* Excellent project management skills & the proven ability to deliver to deadlines
* Medical Aesthetics experience - preferred but not essential
* Digital marketing experience
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.