Excellent Regional Business Manager Opportunity - National
Our client, a blue chip globally renowned company, specialises in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
In this role you will be responsible for leading, inspiring, supporting and maintaining a high calibre sales team consisting of Paediatric Territory Managers, in order to achieve business objectives and targets. You will also be expected to aid performance development of the sales team through coaching and embedding the core skills, competencies and behaviours of this company.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience working as a Regional Manager within either Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare
* Nutrition experience (advantageous but not essential)
* Experience managing a cross portfolio of products (very desirable)
* A high level of NHS environmental knowledge - specifically the acute and community settings
* Strong relationship building skills
* Innovative and creative
* Strategic planning, organisation and project management skills
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.