Site Startup Associate
Initial 12 month contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
The Site Startup Associate will work across phase II-III trials across the EMEA region.
* You will support the delivery lead in trial start up activities across assigned studies
* Partner with the affiliate site start up personal in order to collect essential documents, IMP release, site activation and that maintenance activities proceed as planned.
* You will be responsible for reviewing regulatory and ethics submissions and maintaining changes dependent on region.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* BSc or BA in business or Life Sciences
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in clinical trial management or start up activities
* Working knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements for clinical trials
* Experience in project and adobe acrobat professional experience preferred
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.