Key Account Manager, Infection Control
North West & Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company as a key account manager. Our client is a greatly specialised business, dedicated to preventing and controlling infection within healthcare. Using innovative technology, they supply systems that deliver proven results and are trusted by leading hospitals.
You will use your outstanding interpersonal skills to target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS, as well as engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance the company's value proposition.
* Gain an increase in sales across the company portfolio.
* Gain new distribution.
* Build and maintain relationships with customers.
* Follow leads provided by the marketing team and carry out proactive prospecting.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have sales experience in infection control.
* Be professional and have strong presentation skills.
* An ability to quickly build relationships.
* Be ambitious and driven by a challenge.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Danny or Lauren in the Manchester office on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.