Export Manager -Devon- Pharmaceuticals
We are delighted to be partnered with Pharmaceutical company that is committed to the manufacturing, supplying and investing in the development of Pharmaceutical products. They pride themselves on providing safe, high quality health and social care at the right time, in the right time to support people to live their lives to the full.
They are currently recruiting for an Export Manager to develop and execute the export sales strategy and plan for year on year sales and pipeline development, in line with the overall business budget and revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Manager are:
* Working effectively across the business to ensure that regulatory, quality, procurement and finance buy-in to support the requirements and needs of the export business
* Ensuring the development and maintenance of relationships with all key external and internal stakeholders ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes for all parties
* Reviewing distributor and key account forecasts as part of the overall sales and operations planning proces
* Identifying potential distributors, partners, countries for growth opportunities with key products in line with the overall business strategy
* Negotiating, setting up, implementing and managing all aspects of the export business including taking responsibility for the achievement of sales and margin target
* Owning and ensuring the effective implementation of all export related processes, which should align to other areas of the business
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of working with an export related role
* Experience and knowledge of export regulation
* Experience working within a heavily regulated environment
* Analytical and commercial skills with the ability to understand a product bill of materials and commercial make up, to enable effective negotiation of sales prices
* Experience negotiating with international distribution partners and customers, creating a positive outcome for all parties
To find out more, apply now via the website or contact Danny Walsh in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.