Account Specialist - Paediatrics - East of England, Norfolk, Suffolk, East London and Essex
Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients' needs? Our client's discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives.
Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
Responsibilities of an Account Specialist:
* Demonstrating a proven track record of delivering sales results against targets set
* Ability to build long-term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Implementing effective business plans in-line with company policies that meet customer requirements
* Taking an educational approach to sales and ensuring all objections are handled appropriately Identifying, developing and securing new and existing business opportunities on territory to drive and maximise sales
* Thinking innovatively to overcome barriers and providing effective solutions
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong Secondary Care background
* Comfortable with a highly clinical sell
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical
* Tenacious, focused and highly personable
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.