Disease Awareness Specialist - Rare Diseases - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, North London, East Anglia
Star is delighted to be partnering with a rapidly growing speciality pharma company that develops and commercialises high value prescription medicines that treat unmet therapeutic needs in major markets. They look for innovate people who want to develop their careers with them; in return, they offer the chance to work in one of the world's fasting growing pharmaceutical companies where innovation, dedication and application can lead to a rewarding and satisfying career.
Responsibilities of a Disease Awareness Specialist:
* Landscape mapping for the local market; the patients, clinicians, referral pathways
* Delivery on local strategies and improving disease awareness
* Identifying the correct patients for registry, including paediatrics and adults
* Supporting medical and scientific strategy development
* Working with Medical Science Liaisons and Rare Disease Advisors in order to define the roles and responsibilities for the registry
* Awareness and compliance with company Pharmacovigilance and policies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Ability to network effectively and diplomatically
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the healthcare system
* Experience in a field-based pharmaceutical sales role within a speciality therapy area, preferably rare diseases
* Demonstrable experience working effectively in a cross-functional team
* Highly analytical, strong data manipulation and ability to identify trends/patterns
* Extensive stakeholder mapping and influencing ability
* Clinical, scientific and technical expertise and strong negotiation skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.